Friday, January 5, 2007

Silent No More!

Great. Now that I've tinkered with creating this site, I'm now discovering it isn't as easy as I thought it'd be. Just like me. Jump into the deep end and then figure out I don't swim as well as I thought I could. But I've finally done it. At least now I have a corner in cyberspace to let off steam. Why do I feel like I've just opened Pandora's Box? Nevertheless, whether it's to swim with the devil or fly with angels, I am looking forward to pontificate (I like this important sounding word!) here every now and then. Good. One big step already for me early in the new year. Other seasoned bloggers may scoff but it is helluva big deal for this mama. I plan to cry a lot, laugh a lot, swear a lot and hopefully share a lot here. In short, I'll probably leave a lot of me here. Feel naked already.... Naked screaming angry mama on cyberspace... now who opened the Box? On that note, HAPPY NEW YEAR my fellow Malaysians...
Silent no more.

2 comments:

Kak Teh said...

hahahahaha! found you!!!!

NURAINA A SAMAD said...

and i found you toooooo, yeah!