Monday, July 28, 2008

She's 15!

My lovely number three, Aleysha, will be 15 tomorrow! My how time flies. I still remember this sad looking mournful face the day she was born. Her papa called her 'my tomato face' because she was just all red. Tate or Weydate as he calls her now is a little lady. The quietest of my four girls, she's easily the deepest. But don't ley her quiet demeanor deceive you. There's a lot of fire and passion in her. She doesn't speak much but when she does, omigod. Even her elder sisters surrender!

She loves music (sings in a band), books, animals, movies, writes the most clever and exquisite poems, and hasn't quite decided I think if she's Goth or Emo. She has this tempestuous love-hate relationship with her younger sister Yana (Buns) and although says in her almost monotone (much like Nani then) that she "hates my life", "life sucks" "I'm bored" is so full of life.

She is a joy, like her sisters, and I cannot imagine life without all of them. I thank God everyday for them. I keep saying, especially when I get horribly depressed, that if nothing else, at least I did right by having them. Tate wants a guitar and I think her papa although he grumbles at how much that would cost will get her one. She also wants a scooter, laptop and a 'canggih' phone. I say good luck! But really because she so rarely asks for anything (I don't want you to spend so much, ma), we have a tendency to give her almost what she asks for, within limit.

So Tate my darling, Happy 15th birthday, and mama, papa, Kak Leya, Kak Nani and Buns, including your Tok Aling, Tok Wan, Tok Antai, aunties, uncles, cousins and friends all pray for your happiness, health and overall well-being. Wuf you lots Tate-a-Bate, Theita Da Bush my little 'old lady'.

6 comments:

Edward Skading said...

Dear Blogger,

Hello.

My name is Edward Skading and I am writing to seek your corporation and support to help me uphold our consumer rights against F&N Dairies’ Contaminated Condensed Sweet Milk – Tea Pot brand.

The full information is posted on my weblog http://consumersrighteousness.blogspot.com/. If you wish to contact me please send an email to eddskading@hotmail.com.

I would greatly appreciate your support to expose this incident to all Malaysians because it seems like most main stream media is not interested in this horrible discovery. I wish they would take notice.

I am also in the midst of being taken to court by F&N because of my determination for transparency and truth.

Please come forward and help me. I would greatly value it.


Thank you.

Yours truly,

Edward Skading

Kak Teh said...

And also happy belated birthday from aunty Ah. Your mum is sure lucky to have all of you, so talented and gifted. I am late in conveying this birthday wsh because your mum selalu tenggelam timbul.

So, fato, u in the well, ah?

My youngest will be 18 this month. When were we their age?

Ki Kiey said...

happy bday aleysa!

fabmama said...

Ah! You found me again. Ya lah kadang2 ada kadang2 takda!! I' m not as prolific as you or Aina but will try... Bila nak balik sini?

fabmama said...

Kikiey, thank you. Will convey your wishes to Leysha.

fabmama said...

Hi Edward, will read your posting...